With BrainBox abc Visual Perception game be the player with the most cards after 10 minutes to win!
Easy as 123, BrainBox abc visual perception game is full to the brim with fantastic images to help children recognise objects beginning with each letter of the alphabet as well as the more common blends. BrainBox abc contains 52 cards, all the letters of the alphabet and letter blends such as “the” and “ch”. A great way to start your ABC, cards show simple images to help associate words with letters.
Visual Perception is a vital skill for all children (and teens) to assist them with learning to read, and to read with good comprehension. Click here to read my blog on the importance of perception in learning to read.
The player has 10 seconds to take in as much visual information as possible then roll an 8 sided die to answer a question. Get the question right and you keep the card. The player with the most cards at the end of the game is the winner.
How to Play
- Youngest player goes first. Take a card from the BrainBox and turn over the sand timer and study to card.
- When the timer is finished, the player passes the card to another player and rolls the die.
- Another player reads the question that corresponds to the number displayed on the dice. The answer is checked by looking at the front of the card as this will show the correct answer.
- If you have answered correctly you keep the card, if not place it to one side.
- The next player then take their turn.
- The winner is the player with the most cards after 10 minutes.
This product is made from a minimum of 70% recycled material. This game has been designed in the UK.
- 52 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 die
- 1 or more players.
- For ages 5 years and over.
- Lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee.