BrainBox Maths Visual Perception
With BrainBox Maths Visual Perception game be the player with the most cards after 10 minutes to win!
Do you know your Venn Diagrams from your Tally Chart? Developed by a primary school teacher with 30 years teaching experience, BrainBox Maths strikes a great balance between learning and fun.
BrainBox is a fast and fun visual perception memory game that does not require any pens, pencils, paper, playing board or even a table! Each round takes 10 seconds so all players are involved. A game lasts as long as you want it to, 10 minutes is the norm, but playing for 5 minutes is great fun also.
BrainBox is educational and is perfect for families and groups of friends to play, wherever they are, on a level-playing field. Packed in a sturdy magnetic cube box, BrainBox is ready to play without any set-up time needed.
BrainBox Maths has 55 cards including all the maths concepts taught in Grades 3 and 4 from bar charts and venn diagrams to fractions and percentages. Developed by an experienced primary school teacher, this game can be played individually or in groups is great fun!
Visual Perception is a vital skill for all children (and teens) to assist them with learning to read, and to read with good comprehension. Click here to read my blog on the importance of perception in learning to read.
The player has 10 seconds to take in as much visual information as possible then roll an 8 sided die to answer a question. Get the question right and you keep the card. The player with the most cards at the end of the game is the winner.
How to Play
- Youngest player goes first. Take a card from the BrainBox and turn over the sand timer and study to card.
- When the timer is finished, the player passes the card to another player and rolls the die.
- Another player reads the question that corresponds to the number displayed on the dice. The answer is checked by looking at the front of the card as this will show the correct answer.
- If you have answered correctly you keep the card, if not place it to one side.
- The next player then take their turn.
- The winner is the player with the most cards after 10 minutes.
This product is made from a minimum of 70% recycled material. This game has been designed in the UK.
- 55 cards,
- 1 rules card,
- 1 sand timer,
- 1 die
1 or more players.
For ages 8 years and over.
Lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee.