Coloformix Shape and Colour Game
Out of stock
Coloformix is a shape and colour Perception Game
What shape do you see in the picture? A flower. What colour is it? Yellow.
Find the right shapes in the right colours hidden in the picture to complete the board. Turn over the card and see the answer. A simple game for recognising and naming shape and colour.
This game promotes visual discrimination skills, eye-hand coordination and dexterity. The components are wooden, and are sturdy and attractive.
Coloformix enhances logical thinking skills, to establish a correlation between 2 criterion (displayed in lines and columns). It teaches self-correcting by comparing the solution featured on the back of the card with the position of the tokens placed in the double-entry board.
- 1 x 20 x 20 cm, wooden double-entry board, with 5 x 5 recesses
- 12 small, wooden star tokens.
- 24 x 17 x 17 cm, double-sided laminated cards with delicate, fresh illustrations.
- Front of the card: 1 large subject (people, transportation, natural elements, animals, objects).
- Back of the card: solution showing the correct position of tokens on the double-entry board, for self-correction.
flower, droplet, circle, diamond, square.
red, orange, blue, yellow, pink.
This game offers an interesting challenge: some shapes are pictured in colours not found on the board, so they do not count.