Super Sleuth Vocabulary Game
Super Sleuth is a fabulous Vocabulary game. Play detective to master synonyms, antonyms, homophones and multiple-meaning words.
This great detective game helps familiarise children with a wide variety of words, a fantastic way to develop their vocabulary skills! It’s no mystery that students love games. Engage and motivate them with the Super Sleuth Vocabulary Game. Students take turns drawing clue cards from the case categories (Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones, and Multiple Meaning Words), reading the questions aloud, and checking the answers on the backs of the cards with the magnifying glass answer decoder. If they answer correctly, they collect a badge. The first player to collect three badges from each case category is the winner. It’s a great way to sneak some fun into your vocabulary lessons— case closed!
Game cards cover four key areas of vocabulary:
- Multiple-meaning words
How to play this vocabulary game
- The first detective draws a clue card from the first category (Synonyms).
- The detective reads the clue card aloud and answers the question. Questions are posed in standardized-test format.
- The detective then uses the decoder to check the answer in the red fingerprint on the back of the card. If correct, the detective collects a badge that corresponds to the case category
- The game continues with detectives taking turns drawing clue cards, answering the questions, using the decoder to check their answers, and collecting badges.
The first detective to collect three badges from each category is promoted to Super Sleuth and wins the game!
What the vocabulary game includes:
- 200 game cards, 50 for each learning area
- 48 die-cut badges
- Decoder card