A fun twist on traditional dominoes! Reinforce important maths skills with these time dominoes for 2-4 players. Dominoes feature digital and analogue faces.
A game with Time Dominoes: Building Blocks
Object: To be the player with the least amount of dominoes at the end
Set up: Shuffle the dominoes and hand out six dominoes to each player. Place the remaining dominoes on one draw pile. Turn over the top domino as the starter domino.
Playing the game:
- Decide on who the first player will be. He then looks at the dominoes in his hand and tries to match one with the starter domino.
- Once a player matches one of their dominoes they must pick up another from the draw pile
- If a match cannot be made the player must draw another domino from the draw pile and his turn is over (even if the drawn domino can make a match)
- It is now the next player’s turn
- Dominoes can be matched in 3 ways – digital to digital, analogue t analogue or analogue to digital.
- Once all the dominoes from the draw pile have been used up play continues as you try to get rid of as many dominoes as possible out f your hand
- Play continues until a player has only one domino left or until no more matches cab be made
- The player with the least amount of dominoes in their wins